Harper & Kennedy Turn one! {Madison WI Birthday Photographer}

 

Here are some of my favorite shots from Harper & Kennedy’s 1st birthday party.

I love birthday parties and I was so happy to do this event, it gives the parents so much more time to do everything else rather than worry about taking photos too…*plus I get cake 🙂

The girls are so super sweet and I am so happy that I have gotten to know this awesome family over the past few years.

It is so amazing that these little girls are here today,  they had lots of ups and downs durning the pregnancy. And little Ms. Kennedy had two heart surgeries in the first few weeks of her life 🙁

I want to “share” Dad’s post from facebook that he wrote about his girls-

“19 months ago, a doctor told us that our potentially conjoined twins had little to no chance of survival. 17 1/2 months ago, the doctors told us that mono-mono twins only have a 60% chance of survival and that we should expect some complications. 16 months ago, we were told that with a heart condition and the decision to hold off delivery until the 34th week of pregnancy that we should expect a 40% chance of survival. Today our girls celebrate their 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Harper and Kennedy, you continue to amaze us every day!”

So Happy Birthday to two AMAZING little girls!

-Cake from Craig’s Cake Shop in Verona, did you know they give you a free smash cake for 1st birthday’s? Yup! And they are so yummy 🙂

One year Birthday Party

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*

Back to Top Contact Me Share on Facebook Tweet this Post Email to a Friend